The opportunity is here now to apply for 2,450 Fully Funded Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 2021. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International Students to Study in three Universities in three different countries from the European Union.Erasmus is a Fully Funded all Expenses covered Prestigious Scholarship Program. Erasmus Mundus is the most prestigious opportunity with a 0% doubt. The Scholarship will be taken at European Universities, American, and Some Australian Universities.
You will Study each Semester in different Countries and in different universities as well as you will do a Part-time internship as a training in different countries.
According to Sources, Erasmus Select the highest Number of Students. The highest Number till now is 2,450 in total from all countries in 2020. Erasmus Scholarship is only to undertake a Masters Degree, MPhil, or Erasmus Fellowship. The Maximum duration of the program is 2 Years. The Flow chat is given below of the previous year 2020 that how many students were selected from each country. Erasmus Mundus Scholarship covers a large number of costs for higher studies
Erasmus Mundus Application Guide
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Duration: 2 Years
- Course Level: Master Degree Program
- Deadline: Different for Different Program
What is the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship?
Applications will open soon. Deadlines vary from program to program will start from September and end up in November. But you have to prepare now. Erasmus Mundu’s postdoctoral fellowship & Erasmus Mundus Master Degree Scholarship are open for all nationality holders across the world.
How does Erasmus Scholarship work?
In this scholarship, you will study in Europe (European countries)in universities and get a dual degree awarded by two European universities.As we already said, it depends on the program. But each program consists of 2 Years, and you will study each semester at different universities and in a different country which will in Europe, Australia, or maybe the USA.
Benefits For Scholarship Recipients
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Traveling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
- You can open the catalog of Erasmus + Master programs and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in (Do wait for more Masters programs to be updated in the previous list).
- Erasmus + programs are not most of the time exactly the same discipline/major but multi-disciplinary. So, you have to open similar-looking words in program names, relevant to your degree and check if you fit in there, fully or partially, then you can apply.
- Open the list of programs being offered by Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2020. Programs may have very strange names. You may or may not find the traditional names of Masters as we have in Pakistan such as Masters in Electrical Engineering, Masters in Biotechnology.
- So, open the links of Master’s degree programs which even look slightly relevant to you. Open the website and if you see your degree or profile or work experience, partially or fully fit into details of that program, then for this program, you must apply. Finalize most relevant programs to your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early such as Statement of purpose, motivation letters, personal statements, etc. No need to contact a professor or university or taking admission in the university. Just apply on respective websites of programs and if get selected, everything will be dealt with by the programs.
- To see the video links are given below and websites. Work hard on your profile for this scholarship as it is one of the most competitive and prestigious scholarships. Normally the selection of students shows that high CGPAs students get this scholarship, but low CGPA holders with exceptional skills to show also get it.
- You MUST try to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (If pandemic condition persists and tests centers remain closed, then you can email coordinators of your relevant programs to ask about the exemption of TOELF/IELTS in October, November).
- Also, You can check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Test? The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you can give a test from home.
- Taking these tests will also enable you for other foreign scholarships as well along with Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2021. It is a highly competitive scholarship, so do not take any requirement for granted. On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program.
- No need to contact any professor. Just find the details on your relevant program websites and apply by following instructions given on the program’s own website when they open
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance. Also see videos below, one from the guy with low CGPA also.