Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) is inviting applications from eligible and outstanding students for UBD Graduate Scholarship. This award is available for domestic and international students.
The scholarship provides Bruneian and non-Bruneian candidates the unique opportunity to pursue their academic and research goals and network extensively with international researchers.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD), Brunei Darussalam
Scholarships to be taken at: Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD), Brunei Darussalam
Scholarships Type: Tuition Award
Scholarships level: Masters and PhD
Scholarships Worth: Waived tuition fees, allowance of BND 500.00
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate’s Eligibility: Domestic & International students
The UBD Graduate Scholarship (UGS) is awarded to outstanding scholars, students and professionals to undertake graduate study and advanced research in Universiti Brunei Darussalam. The scholarship provides Bruneian and non-Bruneian candidates the unique opportunity to pursue their academic and research goals and network extensively with international researchers.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) Graduate Scholarship 2021
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Has at least a first class honours Bachelor degree with a distinction in Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- A second class upper honours Bachelor degree and a Master degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- A high quality and impactful research proposal.
- Fit to pursue studies in the area of choice
The benefits of the Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) Graduate Scholarship include
- Waived tuition fees, including registration and acceptance fees at Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
- A subsistence allowance of BND 500.00 per month for 36 months.
- On-campus accomodation for 36 months.
- For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, one round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- Allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates)
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for the Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) Graduate Scholarship 2021 can be made with an application for admission through the university’s online admission system (OASys) webpage.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021