The University of Geneva through the Faculty of Science invites application from international students for the 2021 Excellence Master’s Fellowship. The Excellence fellowship consists of a grant amounting to CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year
The Fellowship program is established by the Faculty of Science, University of Geneva with the support of external partners to sponsor outstanding and highly motivated students wishing to undertake a Master of Science degree in one of the disciplines covered by the Fellowship scheme. The University of Geneva is one of the best universities in the world with excellent academic and research reputation known the world over.
Fellowship Sponsor: University of Geneva
Fellowship to be taken at: Switzerland
Fellowship level: Masters
Fellowship Worth: up to CHF 15,000
Subject Eligibility: Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Earth Sciences and the Environment.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Excellence Master’s Fellowship at University of Geneva for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be talented international students wishing to study in a master’s degree programme at the University of Geneva.
- Applicants are to ensure that they meet the admission requirements for admission into the Faculty of Science, University of Geneva before applying for the Fellowship programme.
- Applicants are to include the following documents in the form of a single pdf file:
- A scan of applicant’s national identity card or passport.
- A curriculum vitae of 2 pages maximum
- Academic transcripts of bachelor’s degree programme.
- A letter of motivation describing applicant’s specific scientific interests and motivation to pursue a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- Applicants are to if possible present letters of references from two professors to be sent to Excellence-Master-Sciences@unige.ch attesting to applicant’s aptitude to the programme.
- Any other Pertinent information such as GRE results or TOEFl or other language test.
How-to-Apply:Applicants are to note that the application is online. Applicants are to register online at the Official webpage and receive an e-mail containing personal link allowing the applicant to fill out the application form.
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2021