The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University offers a variety of funding options to the high achieving students. Most opportunities are renewable for students who maintain a 3.0-grade point average or higher.
- University: University of Pittsburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: No. of scholarships
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken only in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Achieved a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher (at time of application)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must complete an admission application form for an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, applicants can apply for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The University of Pittsburgh will provide financial support to the high achieving students for the year 2021/2022.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021